Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

DiGi iPhone 4SURE 4 ME

Hi,

Why do I want the iPhone 4S? Of course I am as a student or specifically, a teenager loves gadgets. iPhone 4S. It's the most amazing iPhone yet. If you talk about this iPhone 4S, you are actually talking about the newest model of iPhone from Apple. most people like it!  I want it because the features are so good.



It comes out with Dual-core A5 chip.So, I could store applications as many as I like. I also can do the multitasking where I can launch apps, browsing the web, gaming and doing anything that I want. it has outstanding battery life. Wow, you can hold your gadget almost all the time!


The iPhone 4S has 8-megapixel resolution and a custom lens with a larger f/2.4 aperture. Not to mention an improved backside illumination sensor, excellent auto white balance, advanced colour accuracy, face detection, and reduced motion blur. It all means that no matter how many people, how much light, and how much action you capture, everything looks exactly as it should. And just wait until you see the photos. This is a good new for me as I love to take pictures with my gadget. It features make me crazy!




Instead of taking pictures, I also love to produce short clip video. This iPhone 4S gives me a chance to explore in this area. I also can edit my video right on my iPhone and share my whole life as soon as I shoot!!


DiGi iPhone 4SURE 4 ME :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...